TRP Engineering & Production
TRP Services has emerged in recent years as a specialist provider of high calibre engineering candidates.
In terms of growth 2014 is reported to be another huge year in the engineering arena. This plus high demand lead to the incorporation of TRP Engineering & Production a company solely dedicated to the engineering & renewable sector.
We can not only provide you with the skilled staff but we can link in with local trainers and code or re code them to specification:-
- Basic weld BS 282 Carbon Steel
- Carbon & Steel & Pipes
- 1 to 6G and or PA to PG
- Overhead TIG route & MMA fill for 10mm plate
- Coded Welding DB 287 Part 1 & 2
- Intermediate Stainless Steel & Pipes
- Advanced welding
- Vertical TIG route & MMA fill 10mm
- Introduction to pipe TIG route & Stick fill, test in selected size…….
(All candidates hold NVQs & or City & Guilds)
- Categories of staff supplied include:-
- Fabricator/Welders (Heavy)
- Fabricator/Welders (Mild TIG)
- Steel Workers
- CNC Break Press Programmers & Operators
- Diesel Fitters
- Team Leaders and variations of management staff
For more information contact Tracey Black, Director of TRP E&P on 07712 323536.