(Privacy & Cookie)
The collection of information
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
What information do we obtain from you?
When you register with TRP Services, we are required to obtain certain information from you prior to placing you in an assignment.
The information that we require from you is:
• Date of birth
• Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address
• Experience, training and qualifications
• National insurance number
• Bank Details
• Identification e.g. Passport, Birth Certificate or Driving Licence
• Emergency contact
• Disability/health condition relevant to the role
• Criminal conviction
The above information allows TRP Services “The Right People” to fully register you with our “Recruitment Agency”.
This will further enable us to source and selection a future potential assignment for your based on your Experience; and details provided to the “Agency”.
Requested said information ensures that TRP Services are compliant with Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2005; furthermore it is Compulsory; as part of our standard Recruitment & Selection Procedures.
We are further regulated by:-
• ICO (Information Commissions Office) Reg No: ZA143356
• REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Membership Number: 00074551
Why do we require this information?
All Recruitment Agents/Companies are regulated by Employment Law, we have a duty of care to all job seekers to ensure each individual is recruited with due diligence and according to REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) Guidelines.
How do we use this information?
1. We use this information for placing you in an assignment.
2. We require & use this information to validate your suitability for this position.
3. Some of your information is used to present you to a client.
4. Some of this information is required for our payroll system. National Insurance Number is required to pay you & to register you with Pension & Holiday Scheme(s).
5. Bank details are required to pay you.
**Please refer to the following for an in-depth explanation of our Registration Documents.**
Who do TRP Services share this information with?
We understand that this information is personal and you may be worried about who sees this information. Below is a list that explains who sees what information.
• Date of Birth – The staff within the offices of TRP. If you are placed within a company then the accounts department will receive this to ensure you are paid the correct National Minimum Wage based on your age group.
• Contact details, including telephone number, email address and postal address – The staff within the offices of TRP. If you are placed within a company through us and are then taken on permanent we may be asked for this information but this is not always the case.
• Experience, training and qualifications and CV- The staff within the offices of TRP Services. This information will be sent to the companies that you have applied for.
• National Insurance Number- The staff within the offices of TRP Services. This may be provided to a company if you are placed in a permanent position.
• Bank Details – The Payroll Department within TRP Services. If placed in a permanent position within a company this information will then be transferred over to the company.
• Identification e.g. Passport, Birth Certificate or Driving Licence – The staff within the offices of TRP Services. If placed in a permanent position within a company this information will then be transferred over to the company.
• Nationality – The staff within the offices of TRP Services. If placed in a permanent position within a company this information will then be transferred over to the company.
• Emergency contact – The staff within the offices of TRP Services. If placed in a permanent position within a company this information will then be transferred over to the company.
• Disability/health condition relevant to the role- The staff within the offices of TRP Services. If placed in a permanent position within a company this information will then be transferred over to the company.
• Criminal conviction- The staff within the offices of TRP Services. If placed in a permanent position within a company this information will then be transferred over to the company.
How long do we keep your Personal Data for?
We will keep your information based on the time periods suggested by the REC.
We will keep your data for no longer than 10 years. There are measures that you can take if you would like to have your details deleted from our system before this time.
You can contact Caitlin Malone within our office if you would like to know how this can be done.
Caitlin@trpservices.co.uk or 02890241743
Registration information within ICO
Reference Number: ZA143356
Contact information in relation to your Personal Data
Senior Recruitment Consultant
You would contact Caitlin in regards to:
• Withdraw your consent
• See your personal data or to exercise any of the rights mentioned previously
• Make a compliant about how we have handled your personal data
Information for making a complaint to the Commissioner’s Office
If you are not satisfied with our response to any query you raise with us, or you believe we are processing your personal data in a way which is inconsistent with the law, you can complain to the ICO office helpline: 0303 123 1113
We use a number of different cookies on our site. If you do not know what cookies are, or how to control or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.)
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Third Party Cookies
This site does not use any third party cookies.