Our Client, a leading manufacturing company based in Lisburn are looking for experienced Assembly Operatives to join their expanding team.
Benefits to You!!
Job for Life – Permanent Opportunity
Games Room on site for break
New Canteen Facilities
Hours of Work:
7am – 3.30pm Monday to Friday
About the Client
Working in tandem with our client a prestigious engineering concern, owning a group of companies our client has exciting permanent opportunities for 2 welders.
Offering a career for life this forward thinking company has excellent on site facilities, a structured pristine working environment.
If you had 1 years experience and could tack weld with some knowledge of assembly YOU CAN APPLY IMMEDIATELY..
1. You must have at least 2 years engineering or manufacturing experience,
2. NVQ Levels 2 & 3 are preferred, however if you have the relevant practical experience in an assembly or engineering background you are considerable for the role.
3. Essential experience, to be familiar with electrical and hand tools.
4. Good understanding of fabrication.
5. If you are successful this position would be starting immediate (or within one week after the interview process)
CONTACT EMAIL GIVEN IN ADVERT alternatively call us on 02890 241 743.
TRP “The Right People” are Recruitment Agency acting on behalf of our client.
TRP “The Right People” are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent