Our client a trusted Steel Fabrication Contractor working with some of the biggest construction companies and joint ventures across the UK and Ireland.
Renowned for their expertise within the design, fabrication and installation of intricate miscellaneous and architectural metalwork projects along with onsite pipe welding and installation.
JOB TITLE: STORES SUPERVISOR
DURATION OF ROLE: Temporary to Permanent
HOURLY RATE: £9.50 to £10.00 PER HOUR
OVERTIME AVAILABLE @ time & half
WORKING HOURS: 8 – 5pm FINISH EARLY FRIDAY
• Permanent role
• 28 days holidays per year
• On site parking, canteen facilities.
• 3% Pension Scheme
• Excellent working conditions, expanding forward thinking company
• Great management team of professionals.
• Training and mentoring throughout your job role.
• At least 3 years experience in Stores/Line fitting, preferably in an Engineering environment.
• COUNTERBALANCE FORK LIFT LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
• Computer literacy, excellent organisational skills, trade counter experience.
• Good telephone manner, excellent interpersonal skills.
• You must be able to deal with demands at short notice, have the ability to keep product flow onto each site (including England).
• Communicate with warehouse function in relation to the movement of stocks ensuring that paperwork and records are completed correctly.
• Preparing and completing the daily invoice run.
• Maintaining a full and complete record of scanned documents.
TRP “The Right People” are a recruitment agency acting on behalf of our client
TRP “The Right People” are an equal opportunities employer