Our client, a leading Engineering company based in Antrim are looking for an experienced Quality Inspector to join their expanding team.
Benefits to You!!
· £10.50 per plus £1.50 shift bonus = £12.00
· 3-5% Pension
· On-site parking
· Permanent Opportunity
This is a day/ rotating shift position, and is located in Antrim.
Hours of work
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday , Friday, Saturday Sunday: 7am to 7pm
Week2: Wednesday Thursday : 7am to 7pm
· The main duty of this position is primarily the inspection of Beams & occasionally the inspection of Chassis.
· Other duties may include:
· Inspection of fabricated items
· Design and make jigs
· Continuous improvement activities.
· Good-inwards inspection
· Worked in a welding / fabrication environment for at least 3 years
· Good communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Ability to interpret engineering drawings
· Show a track record of Continuous Improvement
· Good organisational skills
· Worked in a QA / QC / Team Leader role for at least 3 years
· Previous experience of working with Beams / Chassis
· PC Literate
· Trained in internal auditing
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL US ON 02890241743
TRP “The Right People” are a recruitment company acting on behalf of our client
TRP “The Right People” are an equal opportunities employer